I’m so excited to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was tagged by Musings of a Confuzzled Reader you can find her post here.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
My Answers to Eram ’s Questions
Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I love books and have very few bookish people in my life.
How are you finding blogging so far? Are you enjoying it?
I love it! But honestly there are days I feel like I have no life. I am a full time Speech Language Pathologist plus a book blogger plus I design shirts for Etsy plus family equals one exhausted girl.
What is something that you want to know more about, in terms of blogging?
Right now I want to reach more people, book bloggers and book lovers.
Have you received any ARC’s or Advanced Reading Copies? If yes, can you tell us the name of the first ARC you received.
I haven’t yet. Hopefully soon!
Your top 3 favorite book bloggers?
What was the last thing you ate?
Zaxby’s. I don’t cook on weekends!
Which book made you cry your heart out?
There are so many! The most recent was Salt to the Sea by Ruta Supetys
If you could, what would you change in your favourite book?
Nothing. It’s perfect,
Who is your favourite bookish character and why?
Anne from Anne of Green Gables. We’re kindred spirits.
Which trope: love triangle or unrequited love?
Love triangle. I KNOW it’s been over done, but I’m a sucker for all of the tension.
Would you describe yourself as an introvert, ambivert or extrovert?
I’m an introvert who is socially adept. Strange, I know but that’s what those personality tests told me a few years back. I agree with them.
- What was the last book you read?
- If you could change place with one character who would you choose?
- What is your go-to social media?
- Which book made you laugh out loud?
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
- Do you prefer physical books or ebooks?
- What is your most anticipated sequel?
- Which book deserves a movie/tv show?
- What do you do when you’re not reading (job, school, fulltime blogging?
- What’s the best part of blogging? Worst?
- Do you like tags?